Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        I have stepper motor and L293D driver ic. I am trying to make project. How to make design I open creator. Which component is used to make moto... Show More
FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 4
Dear all,is there an Application Note with firmware example for RGBW mixing algorithm out there? It seems all the examples are for RGB like AN16035 an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,Had anyone interface PSoC 4200-L with EEPROM?Be it I2C or SPI, I had this 2 type of EEPROM on borads for different store function.I had try usi... Show More
paan_1335986
PSoC™ 4
Hello,This is the first time I write to the cypress community. It is a great place to find the solution to most PSOC problems.I having problems using ... Show More
JiWa_1379161
PSoC™ 4
I have two CyBle modules in the project. One is the client (master) and the other server (peripheral). Upon power up, the peripheral updates all of th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am pursuing BT certification with a third party.  They have indicated that the Cypress chipset (CY8C4127LQI-BL473) is already SIG certified.  How do... Show More
hiyac_351831
PSoC™ 4
DearProduct / Family = CY8C4045AZI-S413Datasheet URLhttp://www.cypress.com/file/230631/downloadI want to know the theoretical time of Flash AC Specifi... Show More
AnSa_1225656
PSoC™ 4
Looks like I need to edit the cm0gcc.ld file manually to change the stack/heap sizes for the BLE OTA?Is there a way to make it use the values entered ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using the code from the Dynamic Broadcaster project.  I have created Manufacturer bytes in both the advertised packet and in the scan packet.  I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This feels like kind of a dumb question but I'm not quite sure where to find the API documentation for the low power modes for the PSoC4. I would like... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy