Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am using CYBL10161-56LQXI for my project with RTC enabled. How to enable alarm repeatition u.e. "Alarm should trigger at given time every week... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello together,during my first experiences with the CY8CKIT-042 Pioneer Kit i worked with example projects like the one with the linear slider.I also ... Show More
MaSa_2723681
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I started with the BLE101 (CapSenseLed) example project and that worked fine (using CY8CKIT-042-KIT  aka BLE Pioneer Kit). I wanted to track the... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
  i can't find the weight of CYBLE-212006-01, could you tell me? thanks; Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I recently updated PSoC Creator to version 4.1. This included an update to GCC from 4.9.3 to 5.4.1. My project includes an OTA fixed-stack Bootloader,... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
Of the two following functions the first one works fine, the second seems to hang until I cycle power.  I'd be grateful if someone could explain what ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I have read :     http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=5283&rID=102995    and http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=4749&rID=104386    I want to know ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody. I 'm trying to learn about ADC converter in PSOC using CY8CKIT-049-4xxx. I made a simple test by using a pot. However there are a few... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
In PSoC Creator 4.1 update 1, using PSoC 4 BLE, I'm getting errors in BLE_1_StackGattServer.h as indicated by the red circle with an X in it.  The err... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is there a simple example project I can give to our app developers to transfer data in SPP mode with the actual EZ-serial software to and from a smart... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy