Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ThBa_282891
PSoC™ 4
Is there a possibility to use the BLE module as a simple UART connection (like those chinese hc-06 breakouts)?    I tried a few things but without any... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.i am working on PWM  to generate the continous signal  but after few seconds PWM stops working.If i made a  CyBle_ProcessEvents(); as commented  th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The default community standard for UART over BLE appears to be UUID = 6E400002-B5A3-F393-E0A9-E50E24DCCA9EDoes anyone have an implementation on Cypres... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
how do i get the device name to my central after:case CYBLE_EVT_GATT_CONNECT_IND:     connHandle = *(CYBLE_CONN_HANDLE_T *)eventparam Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
GPIOを用いて、LEVEL_Highでの外部割り込み検出,LEVEL_Lowでの割り込み検出する方法を教えてください。(立ち上がりエッジ・立下りエッジ・両エッジでの外部割込みは確認できました。) Show More
user_1669321
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I was using the component SCB_P4 3.20 as an I2C component. I updated the component to 4.0, added the timeout value to the functions, as described i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This is a basic question...  I have a custom service with multiple custom characteristics.  The characteristics have various read/write permissions, s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, I want to use SL3S4011 tag with i2c interrupt. It pull low to scl signal for a 200uS(Attached) when tag is readed from rf. I read the datashee... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PWM Problem
solved msg Solved
Hi ,currently i am using PWM in my project to generate a square wave  continuosly  and  it's working fine  as per below//ADC Initialization    ADC_Sta... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm quite new to this but i have this project going on and hopefully you are able to point me i the right direction. The project itself is to repl... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy