Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
EsFr_4600111
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi  I have a simple project with a pwm timer driving direct a GPIO out pin. I have a motor driver on this pin.  My problem is when the chip power up t... Show More
meal_4620636
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, I have two different MCU's of cypress, CY8C4148AZI-S455 and CY8C4146AZI-S433, dealing with ADC_SAR_Seq. I have noticed that I connected related... Show More
massimo-manca
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, I am testing a new design based on MagSense using a CY8CKIT-148 evaluation board. At the beginning everything was working but to use the tuner ... Show More
RoRo_4142061
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, Looking at J9 at SCHEM1 seems to represent J9 on SCHEM2 which seems to suggest that depending on the jumper of J9, the PSoC 4 and PSoC 5LP chip... Show More
Shu
PSoC 4 MCU
I tried to connect CY8CKIT-42-BLE-A with CYALKIT-E04 by reffering the CYALKIT-E04 S6AE102A and S6AE103A Evaluation Kit Guide, A.3: Programming Using P... Show More
sefu_4590011
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello everybody, I encountered some strange behaviour using UART. I'm developing on a CY8C4126AXI-S445. I needed some debug outputs, so I decided to u... Show More
andycheng
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, further to a question I asked (https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-4-MCU/Reversing-proxmity-sensing/m-p/270896#M39101).  After weeks of testi... Show More
rbelli1
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello In the datasheet for the PSOC4 timer component (TCPWM_P4_v2_10) There is a statement concerning the reload input: "For all devices, except PSoC ... Show More
dhsa_4485611
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi all, We are facing one issue of hanging touch panel. When capsense is not working, other ISR is working. How can I detect a fault in cap sense ? Ho... Show More
NaMo_1534561
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, Regarding the GND electrode and the shield electrode, the mesh width and the distance between the meshes are described in the reference manual in ... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors