Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello there, I am interfacing PSOC4 I2S in master mode to receive data bytes from my SPH0645LM4H-B microphone but facing an issue while reading the by... Show More
wablc_2332316
PSoC™ 4
I had been successfully programming/debugging custom circuit using the CY8KIT059 kitprog for several weeks. The custom circuit being programmed utiliz... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi folks!I am working on a prototype which will involve having one arduino and 8 PSOC 4 devices (the cy8kit-049-42XX)'s communicating over I2CThe PSOC... Show More
vibac_1329666
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,I've got some trouble with my PCB card. I have Three PSOC 4 CY8CKIT-142 supply with 5V and Three SD card socket supply by a different 3.3V... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am currently trying to implement a system that allows me to update the firmware on several PSOC 049's over I2C with a single arduino. Unfortunately ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello there,I am using a CY8CKIT-042-A pioneer kit.I have a project using the UART. and have it tested successfully using Putty terminal. Now I tried ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to access register bits but MCU always go into hardfault handler. From disassembly, I can say whenever it executes ldrb instruction, hard ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have 2 question about PSOC4000 WDT (CY8C4014SXA-421Z)1- WDT is reset/stop by both software and hardware, right?2- If 1- is right, how to disable the... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
CY8C4147AXI-S475で、SAR ADCを使用し、外付けCapcitorを接続する際は、割り当てることが可能な端子はP1.7のみという認識で間違いないでしょうか? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,       Is CY8C4247AXI available in 44 pin LQFP/TQFP package? In the datasheet of PSoC 4200M, 44 pin TQFP package is mentioned, but I am not able to... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy