Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am an inventor with no electronic expertise. In 2009 I received a patent patent for a device targeted at the hospitality market. In 2009 I licensed ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I tried to connect the BLE dongle to CySmart, but received a message that it is an unsupported target.After that, I tried to upload a hex file for the... Show More
HaMa_1538746
PSoC™ 4
Hello, Would you please recommend any part number Cypress BLE module same as panasonic PAN1326B?PAN1326B uses CC2564B (by TI) inside the module.Our cu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am just wondering what the legal requirements are for retailing a product that makes use of a PSOC 049 board as a component. Is it just that, a ... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am looking for a solution for an EEPROM storage for a 4000S PSOC 4 microcontroller.  It does not show up in the components, and when I try to add... Show More
XiaoPing_Yang
PSoC™ 4
Hi Sir,       Now I have an project using CY8C4126AZI-S433, the bootloader address   0x0000~ 0x4FFF ,The app address , 0x0000~ 0xFFFF.The customer nee... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have a problem with getting spi master clock oversampling factor below 6.In the datasheet it claims I can set it to 2 if I have MISO pin removed.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a design where I am getting the warning:Warning: sta.M0021: project_timing.html: Warning-1350: Asynchronous path(s) exist from "Clock_1(FFB)" t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HI,I want to give clock pulse in to a output pin,after a count remove that clock.I am attaching my code with this,but this is not workingmodule compon... Show More
PaSw_2578827
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm using a CY8C4247 for a CANBus based motor controller. Occasionally the system hangs completely and become unresponsive to any CAN messages, it ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy