Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am trying to build a simple SPI slave communication protocol for an existing master. The master device is an Atmega microcontroller, with an SPI ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Is there any max number of packets that we can send in one connection interval? Thank You Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,i am working currently with  cyble-222014-01 module.i am using the internal  RTC. I wanted to put the system in sleep mode .but the system isnot in... Show More
shrac_2642471
PSoC™ 4
Hi I have a problem with bonding issue. I have created a BLE device with following configurationNow the device I am implementing doesn't have input an... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
I'm using an EZ BLE module CYBLE-214009-EVAL with a Pioneer board and trying to use the example program BLE_4.2_DataLength_Security_Privacy.  It compl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I need support about additional include directories and relative path issue in Psoc 4.0. In my project, although I added my header file directory ... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
10bit ADC(CSD)は外付けのCapacitorが必要になるのでしょうか?電気的特性(DC and AC Electrical Characteristics)には、以下のような記載がございます。 Show More
DaKo_463136
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am succesfully using a button on P0.7 to generate a wake-up interrupt from stop mode. I have done this the same way as in AN86233. Is there a ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,While researching for 5V arm cortex microcontrollers, I found cypress microcontrollers.The part I have selected is:CY8C4125AXI-S433The circuit ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am evaluating the CY5676A PRoC BLE 256KB Module in HCI mode. I am trying to send from the same device  two control procedures at the same time... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy