Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I've been able to power up my bluetooth module and see it advertising from my phone.I've also been able to capture events transmitted from the ... Show More
manusharian
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody,My last problem, discussed in this thread https://community.cypress.com/thread/32891​, covered the issues that I encounter implementin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello.I am new to the Cypress Developer Community.I recently purchased the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A Bluetooth Low Energy Kit, for a work related project.I am... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,So i want to test throughput from my project with the project day 24, is that possible? Thank you Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using 4200M dev kit for a project. The PSOC is configuring an SCB as SPI Master in configured mode and talks to three slaves off board. Two of my... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress. Is there any application to prevent CapSense’s malfunctions when noise is injected to GND line? Best Regards.Yutaka Matsubara Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, can any expert answer my question? Thanks!How high voltage should be set for VREF and VCCD on CY8C4248LQI-BL583? on spec, they are 1.024V and 1.8V... Show More
AnCo_2736831
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I have made a BLE app that connects the PSoC device to the Android device, using PSoC Creator 4 and Android Studio. I used the "How to Create a... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Hi!I have an interrupt component connected to the SS pin of SPI. It is configured as rising edge. Each time the SS pin is released from low to high, t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to do a power budget and decide whether it's safe to write a log to flash when my rechargeable battery is going dead but still has some cap... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy