Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HII am a student studying psoc and app inventory. I am attempting to control an LED through an Android device by the software of App Inventor 2. The L... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using the c# dlls to create a windows pc app, and I am having trouble figuring out how to programmatically set the security level, and the bondin... Show More
MiEl_3261856
PSoC™ 4
I have to measure my battery level by the time that passes,every 5 minutes dropped 1% (range of between 100-0)How do I implement this? Are there any e... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to connect my BLE peripheral (PSoC4 BLE) device with an Android-App using pairing/bonding features.The app for testing at the android sideis th... Show More
deda_294911
PSoC™ 4
sflash
solved msg Solved

hi every body,

sflash(512 bytes) of CY8C4245AXI-483 is user programmable or not?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello PSOC people! I am currently working on a project which requires at least 16 pin interrupts, and I have been trying to implement this.  The idea ... Show More
doho_1581701
PSoC™ 4
Psoc 4.2 updated the em_EEPROM element. Well, not updated, completely replaced with itwith a new one that breaks all existing projects using it. It wo... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
      Hi  cypress:            Question 1:    when i use CY8C4014LQI-422 for touch,   as i know , P3.0/P3.1 is the debug port in SWD way,  but customer... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
■EnglishIs there a way to create a Hex file whose "User's Flash (Program)" area is All "1"?■Japanese「User's Flash(Program)」領域がAll「1」のHexファイル作成する方法はありま... Show More
vigic_2309616
PSoC™ 4
Hello to all.I have to implement a single wire bidirectional UART communication with PsSocCreator 4.1 for the PSoc4 Analog coprocessor.Do you have any... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy