Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

shrac_2642471
PSoC™ 4
Hi Guys, I am using C++ in PSoC project as a software programming language and I am using PSoC Creator 3.3 for my PSoC 4200 Chip. I am trying t send t... Show More
JeSy_1305731
PSoC™ 4
I have my Beta / pre production boards assembled, and when I fire up the board, it has an application already loaded into it,  If I start Cysmart andr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm trying to get CYBLE-202007-EVAL to run Find Me Profile.I plug the board into the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A baseboard and communicate with CySmart.Bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,Is there a way to get the output of the ADC data-bus and route it to the UDBs/programmable logic? The PSoC 4200 does not have DMA, so I was ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    Can me somebody help with WDT, please. When I make a new project and add Global Signal - WDT and connect interrupt, than i generate applicat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone !I work with CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A Pioneer Kit. I just want to program a BLE broadcaster application, on PSoC Creator 4.2. I just need to send... Show More
flbe_1186011
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,I have some question regarding bluetooth connection speed using Cypress CYBLE devices.My application uses two CYBLE devices.The periphe... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
CapSense IDACをキャリブレーションすべきタイミングを教えてください。CapSense_Start()時に、キャリブレーションして、おりますが、Start後は、キャリブレーションの必要はありますか。温度変化(環境変化)が激しく、RawCount値が、大きく変わるようであれば、キャリブレーシ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am trying to use the KitProg2 included in the CY8CKIT-145-40XX PSoC 4 S-Series Prototyping Kit to program a CY8CMBR3106s.  I have a board set up ... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4

I am trying to find the address of the ports in memory, the PSoC4 DS does not seem to have a memory map?

Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy