Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am using CYBLE-212019 with a single stack bootloader. I was able to successfully bootload a string image using an external embedded host over ... Show More
user_1902111
PSoC™ 4
In my application i am calling Bootloadable_Load() function after button press and i am not able to come out of that function if i didnt start bootloa... Show More
pakc_1330221
PSoC™ 4
Let me first explain what I want to achieve (I'm using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE).I have two standalone BLE dev kit modules and I want to connect and commun... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I wanted to add the TMC2130Stepper library to my project, and I followed these tutorials to do so:http://www.cypress.com/video-library/PSoC/psoc-creator-tutorial-creating-library-project/107976... Show More
anboc_1467431
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,I've designed a PCB with the ProC4 IC.I'm encountering an issue when trying to debug my project. It falls into the CyClockStartupError ... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello.Could you please send capsense button FW of below link document(P24 and P25, Figure 2-15. CapSense Buttons Service)?=> http://www.cypress.com/file/198616/download... Show More
cayuc_1568091
PSoC™ 4
In the following video, the hex ID for the CapSense profile is used: PSoC 4 BLE 101: 4. Add a Custom CapSense Service - YouTube What other profiles ar... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
If I use a PSoC/PRoC BLE module such as CYBLE-022001 in a product, do I need to register with the Bluetooth group to get a vendor ID?I already have a ... Show More
SuSc_283911
PSoC™ 4
I'm not particularly knowledgeable about the names of electronic hardware components - or if such items exist - or where to get them.I'm thinking that... Show More
JoGr_3357391
PSoC™ 4
I'm new to the product line. In familiarizing myself with PSoC Creator, I've created a couple of dummy projects. One, using CYBLE-214015-01, I get coo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy