Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

seaoc_1454951
PSoC™ 4
Select CapSense's tuning mode as SmartSense(Full Auto-Tune).Why can not I set the CapSense Modulator clock frequency to less than 6000 kHz?Which docum... Show More
Simon_Chen
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     I can get some Schematics Symbols and PCB Footprints document,like PSoC_41xxS_Family_Schematics_Symbols_and_PCB_Footprints.zip in http://www.cypress.com/cad-resources/psoc-4-cad-libraries... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
My product uses CYBLE-222014-01 with EZ-Serial V1.1.1  I want to be sure of ordering these parts programmed with the correct firmware. What must I spe... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ 4
Hi @ll,I am pleased to announce that from now the free FORTH Mecrisp-Stellaris in the latest version 2.4.2 for the Eva-Kit-049 with the PSoC cy8c4245a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,       for my application (on cyble022001 module) I have the necessity to change the device name. So I had do it, but now I want to disabl... Show More
BiKa_2115371
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,My setup consists of a PSoC 4200 BLE based peripheral device acting as BLE Server Peripheral & another PSoC 4200 BLE based device acting as Cen... Show More
CrVi_1101311
PSoC™ 4
Subject CY_ISR(IntDefaultHandler) Description Hi, Just before execute this line of code(Debugging mode):                     case TAMANO_WORD: ---> ... Show More
user_3003661
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm using CY8CKIT-048 PSoC Analog Coprocessor Pioneer Kit and I am trying to make an FSK demodulator. I tried implementing the demodulator by follo... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
Many times PSOC as Slove touch the touch of MCU and MUC control communication complex function, as shown in the figure below for typical topology diag... Show More
ansh_2022771
PSoC™ 4
I am using serial port for getting hex file and then writing it on external flash. Bootloader contains software for updating the application after rea... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy