Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using a CYBLE-022001-00 chip, and I have made use of the bonding feature of the BLE so that I will only pair with a device once. I am well aware ... Show More
PrHa_1943761
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I need to develop an application where I need to receive the advertisement data only from my peripheral devices and not other BLE devices t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Ok, so I have had the updatable stack OTA working from an iPhone app for the past few months.  I can save the 'target firmware' (stack and app) in the... Show More
AnCo_2736831
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I have come across a sample program from the Cypress Website that focuses on the BLE Battery Level. However, this program only allows PSoC 6 BL... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm using BLE 4.2 in a project with GAP security level "Unauthenticated pairing with encryption" since I have no I/O capabilities currently avai... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello once again everybody!Today I am trying to program a PSOC CY8KIT-049_42 using another identical device. I am following the method shown here: Using the CY8CKIT-049 to Program Another PSoC® 4 - KBA93541... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I change LED blink period by using OTA external memory, I perform it with CYBLE-212006 module on custom PCB.After hardware upgrade is completed ... Show More
MiEl_3261856
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I need to publish my public address in the device name so that I can connect to my IOS app . I'm currently able to publish the address as follows:... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello PSoC Community,First off, thank you for any help the community is able to provide.We're looking to create a basic wireless tilt sensor system. E... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I apologize for this absolute beginner topic, but in the last days of my research I get more and more confused 😉I have to do a (little) project wi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy