Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 4
Dear allI performed an OTA firmware upgrade with CY8C4248LQI-BL583 and CYBL11573-56LQXI using the BLE Pioneer kit and all went okay, at the end the BL... Show More
chwa_1570756
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I used ShiftReg component and want to set its ShiftReg_SR_SIZE actively in my main.h file like#define ShiftReg_SR_SIZE (12u), but it seems not w... Show More
joli_601446
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have been using the PSoC 4 M-Series Pioneer Kit for a while without any problems. Now I'm having trouble connecting to the board. When I try ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have been trying to configure an MBR3106s.  I have a printed board with a setup very similar to the one pictured.  So far I have tried connect... Show More
HaHE_2860291
PSoC™ 4
Hey @alltue the fact, that I want to have an overview of small (cheap) PSOC4 Dev-Kits, I want to show you my summary as a very small offering to this ... Show More
shrac_2642471
PSoC™ 4
Hi Guys, We guys are having a new requirement on Cypress PSoC 4200 Cypress BLE chip where we want to have maximum number of bonded devices as 1. Howev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I would first like to state that I am a beginner first (in programming, and microcontroller in general, only dealt with Arduino).I am trying to use... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm looking to share hardware pins between Bootloader/Bootloadable firmware.I was able to get the BLE_OTA_FixedStack_Bootloader example project workin... Show More
JuIn_1625121
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I think ADC of any PSoC4S can't 2ch Simultaneous-sample with sample and hold.Is it correct?Best Regards,Inoue Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I would like to use "Connectable directed" advertising packet in PSoC 4 BLE device, however I cannot find GAP setting tab in Component GUI when ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy