Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,in my application I use CY8CMBR3116-LQXI with two buttons, guard and shield usage, no proximity, no slider. TouchController and my Host MCU are ... Show More
psoc_3295286
PSoC™ 4
Hello, while trying to write a code for a simple capsense button, I am not able to find capsense_setparam, and such other keywords required for capsen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HI,I have been working on a project using PSoC4 and RF modules NTX0 and NRX0 (27Mhz), I have to send a data byte and receive it at the receiver.I am a... Show More
AnYo_3398046
PSoC™ 4
I have a PCB board with a CYBLE_222014-01 chip and two buttons on it. Currently, when both buttons are released, a sound is played. When you push both... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone I am using two PSoC 4 CY8CKIT-042 and some of the radiometeix RF elements such as NTX0 and NRX0. I’m using UART in both PSoC devices. I... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
Hi Running my psoc 4 as peripherial.I get this error constantly.What does it mean? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello.I am a student using PSOC4 BLE KIT. I'd like to apply a simple LED operation.If I send you a data using Cysmart app by adding a service to BLE, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I start discovering my characteristics with CyBle_GattcDiscoverAllCharacteristics()  and get to the CYBLE_EVT_GATTC_READ_BY_TYPE_RSP event.charReport ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello, a im using cy8ckit-049-42xx,my problem is 'Unable to read data from the target device' can anybody help me? Show More
lola_1650581
PSoC™ 4
Hi:   How should I change the .ld file  if I want to leave the final  tow row of the flash to store the user's data? Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy