Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Zaborpila
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have been trying to make the BLE_FindMe01 example work using a CYBLE-202007 (connected to the KIT CY8CKIT-042-BLE for programming) but I am n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am working with an Evalkit (PSoC4000S, 4045) and above mentioned example.Now I logged the data coming from I2C-Bus, see attached picture. Aft... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I need read switch that change status on  both edges of input. I placed interrupt but can't solve problem   with spikes.Any of code that make debounce... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sirs.Hello,I'm your user from China.I bought several MiniProg3 programmers from your company.I now want to run the ppcli.exe automatically by usi... Show More
JoGr_3357391
PSoC™ 4
I can read back the JEDEC ID of the FRAM, but writing and reading to the FRAM's buffer is problematic.I am using a Beagle SPI/I2C probe, and see a wri... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am new to PSoC and trying to understand it one bit a time. I need help in a project I am working on in which I intend to serially transmit data u... Show More
RARA_2227736
PSoC™ 4
Hi I want to interface thermistor with PSOC4 . so i am using cypress example program.i am using 10k thermistor . while using this example project i am... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,When I directly connect Logic Low '0' to Digital Output Pin, it seems that the output pin should be always Low but it is always high voltage whe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am using a capsense Evalkit (4045) with example Code CE210291.That Programm is adjusted for a One Button/Sense with low power consumption.Now ... Show More
NaAm_1281831
PSoC™ 4
Hello, Our product uses PROC BLE  Module (CYBLE-022001-00), and we are running some emissions test at the Test Labs,And we are using CYSAMRT to run th... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy