Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
How do I change the name that is shown in Cysmart from Unknown, I started with the IAS example, and the "find me" service has a name, but I cannot fin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Odd question (and I've got more debugging to do):I've got 3 development boards. Basic HeartRate Sensor example runs great on 2 of the 3 boards. On the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
where can I get a definitive list of the assembly language instructions supported by PSoC 4. the TRM specifies some that GCC AS rejectsI am using the ... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
  How to use Bridge control panel to communicate with PSOC;I can't find the instructions text files in CYPESS web;such as:    i don't know +,p what it... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
  In Capsense V5.1 ,   uint32 CapSense_IsProximitySensorActive (uint32 widgetId, uint32 proxId), what's the return?how Bit[1]=1 represent touched? or ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have a 4 Layer PCB with the CY8CMBR3116 chip.I do have 2 proximity sensors and 4 buttonsI read the design guide for 4 Layer PCB (3.8.6.2) where i... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
bob.marlowe​gyan​I need a simple set of commands to write a 32bit value to the SFLASH on my PROC-012011 module.  This is too store the users selected ... Show More
SuSh_1535366
PSoC™ 4
Hello,CySmart android application seems to delete not only the .txt file but also the .cyacd file when deleting the old log file in the "CySmart" dire... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear Communty menber,    I have a costumer that want develop an access gate control at home using BLE for automatically open the gate when is arrive i... Show More
AmMa_2724956
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am using CYBL11573-56LQXI module and detecting a ZCD on P2.4 and executing an Interrupt Handler for a rising edge. And it works perfectly.When... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy