Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

minoc_301866
PSoC™ 4
Hi all.I'm designing production in-circuit test/programming fixtures and considering to connect SWD interface together with I2C.The DUT (Device Under ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I want to export project to Makefile. And I want to compile project in command line. But it has error during make progress.The error is shown as fo... Show More
user_3568726
PSoC™ 4
I created a new project, when I compiled, there is some errors, shows that unble to pack the design into 2 UDBs,but My schmetic is very simple. resour... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We have a PSoC4BLE based device that is mostly sleeping, but waking up once a second for RTC time update and a few more times due to BLE advertisement... Show More
user_3568726
PSoC™ 4
I want to creat a custom component, when i edit component schmematic, I can not find digital catalog in Cypress Component Catalog,like the first pictu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hey I am using PSoC4 device for capsense keyboard. till date i manufacture more than 1000 boards, presently i am facing problem that without key press... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
My application has configuration data stored in Flash memory. This region is marked in the Bootloadable component (Checksum exclude section size).I wo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am interfacing RFID RC522 with psoc 4 kit using SPI protocol. I gone through some SPI master code an try to read RFID but confusion is like that In ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Just getting started with a used Psoc 4 ble module. I have made a program and would like to send it to my ble module, but when I go to Debug>Program i... Show More
lola_1650581
PSoC™ 4
Hi all:        How can I assign the pin to what I want to which has been fixed to a port by a control file?        Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy