Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A PIONEER KIT and working on the Find Me project. My observer is an Android app that reads the advertising data (with... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Im new to EZ-Serial, are there any app notes to show how to use the CYBLE-012011-00 in central mode.Is there a limit on the number of connections t... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
Cannot explain why my android test phones stay connected, but the apples ones timeout, with this message?  Takes approximately 30 seconds, but does it... Show More
JuRu_3481966
PSoC™ 4
I am working with the PSoC 4000s Prototyping Kit and want to convert the RawCount readings from CapSense back to capacitance values. Using the given f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi. I'm trying to add a second I2C bus to my device so it can run 4 sensors instead of just 2.I also need to run SPI (for a flash chip to sample data ... Show More
AnCo_2736831
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I was following the tutorial video of  "How to Make an iOS App to Control a Robot Using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)" , (link: http://www.cypress.com/training/how-make-ios-app-control-robot-using-bluetooth-low-energy-ble)... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
While doing development work for new GATT services and profiles within Bluetooth SIG, there is a need for more than just GATT explorer type of functio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm trying to have data read by sensors sent via BLE to my phone, at the moment to the CySmart app. I followed the tutorial here:http://www.cypress.com/training/psoc-video-tutorial-series-how-create-android-apps-interact-cypress-ble... Show More
PaSw_2578827
PSoC™ 4
I am working on a project that communicates via TCP/IP and I'm trying to implement a firmware upgrade functionality. My current approach is to have a ... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
Currently my advertisement has : cyBle_discoveryModeInfo.advParam->advIntvMin = CYBLE_SLOW_ADV_INT_MIN;cyBle_discoveryModeInfo.advParam->advIntvMax = ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy