Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am new to BLE. I am willing to build remote BLE switch. With the help of BLE remote switch I want to start, stop and increase speed or decrease spee... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,in AN64846,Getting Started with CapSense,I'm confused about "support higher parasitic capacitances",I think that for small finger capacitance,it sh... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ 4
The attached workspace is the Upgradable Stack Bootloadable ported to the CYBLE-224110 EVM with some new functionality added that runs fine outside a ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    T am trying for OTA fixed Stack bootloader in my custom profile BLE project,    In this project ,I am just toggling LED by reading a byte r... Show More
lola_1650581
PSoC™ 4
Hi all: About the smart IO configuration for external oscillator drive circuit for CY8C4146AZI-S433 ,I have some  questions to ask:1:what's the R95 us... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,We are using CY8CMBR3116-LQXIT for touch keypad interface.My question about the current consumption of chip.As you mention that "Average current co... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am referring to Day#6: BLE Central example project.I understand that address_store stores  the addresses returned by Scanning results. Since t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using PSoC creator with CY8C4024LQI-S411 and two capsense buttons. I based my code off of example code and changed it to match my pinout. I am un... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
Cypress team, I need some advice, I have a 012011 connected to a 4024 via SPI, I have other SPI devices on the same bus and they work fine, no issues.... Show More
MaPe_1936286
PSoC™ 4
Good morning,I am using a CY8CKIT-149 PSoC 4100S Plus Prototyping Kit and I have a problem in UART transmitting with while the Flash is writing a row.... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy