Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,We would like to use receive @iBeacon and @Eddystone advertisements on the CYBLE modules.The module supports iBeacon and Eddystone modes but we wan... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
Something to share with the community, working with my awesome Cypress FAE we determined that the BLE on PRoC and PSoC4 at least use the free SFLASH f... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
Removing bonded devices: Here is my attempt to clear all bonded devices, will this work?           CyBle_GapRemoveBondedDevice(cyBle_sflashDeviceAddre... Show More
HaLi_1053816
PSoC™ 4

I have tried it, seem as 3MHZ, is it correct? Thanks.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am designing a DC data buss system i have modeled in my circuit simulator.  I am trying to set up a test to validate its data transfer of this syste... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A PIONEER KIT and working on the Find Me project. My observer is an Android app that reads the advertising data (with... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Im new to EZ-Serial, are there any app notes to show how to use the CYBLE-012011-00 in central mode.Is there a limit on the number of connections t... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
Cannot explain why my android test phones stay connected, but the apples ones timeout, with this message?  Takes approximately 30 seconds, but does it... Show More
JuRu_3481966
PSoC™ 4
I am working with the PSoC 4000s Prototyping Kit and want to convert the RawCount readings from CapSense back to capacitance values. Using the given f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi. I'm trying to add a second I2C bus to my device so it can run 4 sensors instead of just 2.I also need to run SPI (for a flash chip to sample data ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy