Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ChGa_3545231
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,this is my 2nd discussion and as I asked a bit too unprecisely in my 1st one, I want to make it better now.I am trying to implement a lux sen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Can I get a simple firmware (without UART or button) for testing FCC for allowing the following changes to BLE? We are using CY8C4248LQI-BL583 with... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am programming  external programmer with CY8C4248lqi_bl583.According to AN84858, after I call SetIMO48Mhz(), I receive the system call status code 0... Show More
noha_3407421
PSoC™ 4
Hellow,The following SWD interface is used to use the debugging function of CY8C4024LQI-S411.SWDCK (P3_3 pin)SWDIO (P3_2 pin)XRESQ1.Could you provide ... Show More
StSc_1311791
PSoC™ 4
I have created a peripheral board using the BLE module.  If I have two of my peripheral boards with the same firmware, how can the Central determine w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
iPhone X running Bluetooth 5 cannot pair with my Bluetooth low energy device with the chip CYBLE-214009-00 running Bluetooth 4.1. Other iPhone models ... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
Could I get a real clear example of how to do read only BLE call, I have read through 10 app notes and my code does not function.My code is at the end... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
Does the BLE stack create or update a value when a non bonded device pairs?In other words, when a device pairs, how do you know if you should store it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    The problem is that when I use the Bootloader Host to program my prototype board, the Bootloader Host reports as such         05:56:14 PM - pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm starting to learn the PSoC hardware, I'm using the LED blinking + UART bootloader examples code for the CY8CKIT-049-41xx board kit Setup File ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy