Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HelloI think there is a little bug in the program example: "CE210291_CapSense_P4_One_Button01.cywrk", but still now I'm not able to fix it 😞The probl... Show More
DaPa_3540076
PSoC™ 4
I can't locate the source code mentioned on the last page of the video transcript:  http://www.cypress.com/file/300846/download  it references this li... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I just noticed that CySmart is NOT active in the Google Play store.  Can anyone say what is going on?Thanks Show More
TeCh_3034126
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using CYBLE-214009-EVAL for my development.In my development, I am using a Android phone (with CySmart APP) to test the device.It is ok along ... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress. Below is description of MBR3 design guide.Document explains that recommended guard sensor thickness is 2mm.Which part of guard sensor d... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
I have a PSOC 4200 based battery-powered project that goes into deep-sleep and wakes up on external hardware interrupt on pin than goes back to sleep.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Sir,I have a PCBA, with STM32 to control the cyble BLE, but it is curious, the BLE is not detected.I checked the 3.3v it there, and the XRES direct... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, my PSoC Creator 4.2 doesn't recognise my device, I'm using a CY8C4248 LQI-BL583, the same as the development board CY8CKIT-142. The circuit is the... Show More
noha_3407421
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I inquired about the SWD pin in the following community.    https://community.cypress.com/message/164808#164808This is another inquiry about SW... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Community,     I finaly ordered a CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A in order to create a mini-quadcopter hoping it won’t take me more than a week (am I too optimis... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy