Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am trying to use a microcontroller that is as small in size as possible to fit along with a miniature camera that has it's own set of register... Show More
DaMa_1439756
PSoC™ 4
The website product page has links to basic information about the device, starter kit etc but little in the way of detailed component module and regis... Show More
CaFi_1682016
PSoC™ 4
I am using the PSoC 4 CY8C4248LQI-BL483 device. My program is using the WDT to wakeup from DeepSleep mode every 100msto update my User Application's L... Show More
admic_2310931
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have recently updated a PSoC4000s CapSense project from Creator 4.0/ CapSense P4 v3.1 to Creator 4.2 / CapSense P4 v5.2.In the process I notic... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sir,As we knew, the T device and non T device themselves are different package.But, customer would like to know as subject and have any file or d... Show More
KaCh_1344536
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sir, I could see the datasheet of page 34 to know the Part Numbering Conventions of it-CY8C4ABCDEF-XYZ, but now customer ask why no includes T on... Show More
admic_2310931
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have a CapSense slider project using the PSOC4000S that is giving me a bit of trouble at power up. I am getting a large sensor reading at star... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HelloI have a peripheral device that is advertising and provides scan request responses. Can this peripheral device get the address of the central dev... Show More
KevinR_91
PSoC™ 4
In the datasheet for PSoC4 and PSoC4 BLE we spec the IMO accuracy at +/-2%.  In the notes sections it states: "With API-called calibration"http://www.cypress.com/file/416486/download... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a PSoC4-BLE device on a custom board. The device programs and the IMO and 32.768KHz oscillator spin up fine. The 24MHz oscillator does not star... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy