Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I use CY8C4146AZI-S433 reference design & (FWLlB)Fan Motor Solution-CY8C4146AZI-S433.In speed mode, motor is smoothly.But in torque mode, motor trembl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using PSOC4 CY8C4245-AXI 483 chip for capsense product. Earliery, I have put 10nF 5% capacitor at shield  pin P4.3.But then i have removed the... Show More
JaLa_3373086
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I can't find an example, does cypress support  the BLE Fitness Machine Service (FTMS)  without a custom service?Thanks,James Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am I using the CYBLE-222014-01 in a Medical device which at the moment it is going through EMC testing, is there an App which I can use to selec... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am writing a test application to test the functionality of a device. The test application will be capable of sending a BLE command to drop to bootlo... Show More
vivec_3546641
PSoC™ 4
An error comes when I paused the debugger:The run request failed. Encountered error(This INTERRUPT operation is not valid while the state is paused.) Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,I'm wondering the difference between these 2 APIs. From the datasheet I understand that CySysFlashWriteRow() will erase a row of flash and writ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I have CYBLE-224110-EVAL EZ-BLE™ PSoC XT/XR Evaluation Board. As per the website "http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyble-224110-eval-ez-ble-psoc-xtxr-evaluation-board... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
I have several questions regarding the PWM module:1. What does the PWM_Stop() do to the line output?2. What does PWM_Start() do if i yet to configure ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
On a peripheral / server BLE, I acquire a value from one sensor and I want to store this value on a custom characteristic. The CyBle_GattsWriteAttribu... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy