Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 4
HelloIs there a working example of a dmx transmitter implemented with PSoC4 and uart component?I have found AN49187 which is a starting point however ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, as there is a EnterDeepSleepLowPowerMode(); function I would be wondering if there is also a function for a SleepMode instead of the DeepSleep ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to measure the current across a low side shunt as shown below.  My question is can I do this as I show in my schematic?  If I can do it wh... Show More
KlJe_3653291
PSoC™ 4
I tried to add a test that force the system into deep sleep mode forever, but not sure if CyGlobalIntDisable disable the different wakeup causes from ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,My problem is the following:I d/l then example project SCB_UartComm  on CY8C4248LQI-BL583. Both RX ad TX transmit, I wan the pin 1.4 to be... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Just a PSoC Analog Co-processor based board (CY8C4A45LQI-483) for testing and I'm currently having issues programming it (Seeing the generic -> FAILED... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I can download released hex file into my board PSOC4014 successfully, But when i goback to debug the project in PSoC Creator 4.2 with the same cable c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear community, We have a PCBa with the CY8C4126 on, we use a Miniprog3 programmer via spring loaded pins going to pads on the PCBa.  We are using the... Show More
anboc_1467431
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody,I'm trying to use the module CYBLE222014-01 in my PCBs.They are flexible PCBs, made with kapton substrate.We are encountering some pro... Show More
GyanC_36
PSoC™ 4
We are trying to program the CYBLE-022001-00 device with your MiniProg3 programmer with your CYBLE-022001-PROG module that the device goes in using yo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy