Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have what is hopefully an easy problem to solve: How do I figure out why I am stuck here?Using some breakpoints and stepping, I've discovered about ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,During some development tests we discovered that the BLE Component stopped scanning.We have 10 devices that (during this test) advertises at a rate... Show More
tiphc_1376351
PSoC™ 4
In my PSoC Creator 4.2 project the BLE component has a notice which states "There is an error associated with this component."  The notice list shows ... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
HiBefore going to sleep i would like to save as much power as possible and make sure no current is drawn from the battery.how should i configure the o... Show More
AmMa_2724956
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I wanted to know if we can access the 'ANT' pin of a PSoC module, suppose say CYBLE-022001-00.In the above module they have used chip antenna.So... Show More
HeKa_1704711
PSoC™ 4
In my Software I need a information about the mode in which a BLE module was bound. We have 2 modes. Standard and preferred. How can I deposit that I ... Show More
JuIn_1625121
PSoC™ 4
I think PSoC4100S series don't have IMO Frequency Spread function.Is it correct?If yes, why was the function deleted?Best Regards,Inoue Show More
TeCh_3034126
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using CYBLE-214009-EVAL for my development.According to the thread (Removing bonded devices ), I knew that CyBle_GapRemoveBondedDevice() OR Cy... Show More
bosc_816161
PSoC™ 4
I am using the bootloader example CE221653 – PSoC 4 Bootloader and Bootloadable. I modified it to use the serial port instead of I2C. The BL seems to ... Show More
alli_264371
PSoC™ 4
If connect the interrupt component to the "interrupt" pin, it not work at all, but if connect to the "tc" pin it work, but can change the period in so... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy