Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have 2 questions.Q1)In old type of CapSense Design Guide, the below was recommended. I can not download the document anymore now, So I picked ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,In the "PSoC® 4: PSoC 4200L Datasheet", on the bottom of page 12 it reads:"Balls C6, D11, H11, H3, L4, and L5 are No Connects (NC) on the ... Show More
AmMa_2724956
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I want to use PSoC 4 BLE for sensing the weight using HX711D.I have found many sample codes and libraries on Internet for using HX711D on Arduin... Show More
MikeAustin
PSoC™ 4
OK, this is what I'm trying to do...I have a sporadic analog signal that I want to capture the peak value of.  I have no way of knowing when this sign... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
... and then using parts of the kit and power it with a vibration harvester and sell it as a complete test kit. My questions is if it is OK to purchas... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HelloThere is design guidline below in CapSense Design guid.Hatched pattern 0.17 mm (7 mil)trace and 1.143 mm (45 mil) grid(25% filling)If we will cha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone, I am using a cyble-224116-01 BLE module along with PSOC Creator 4.2. I include the stdlib.h library and my code compiles correctly, howev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm using the PSoC programmer on some custom boards with CY8C5868LTI-LP038.I can program properly most of them.However, for 2 of them I always g... Show More
FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am using CYBLE-224110-00 BLE module on a custom pcb with an application and the OTA upgradable stack in the Creator workspace.The BLE componen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear friends,now i am using CySmar v1.3  emulator tool ,but this toot only show unsupported device(Dongle model CY5677).please anyone help me how to s... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy