Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

vibac_1329666
PSoC™ 4
Hey there !I'm working on PSOC 4 BLE with the Pioneer Baseboard, on a project i use the switch interrupt based on the GPIO P2.7.On the Pionner Baseboa... Show More
ShLi_2270861
PSoC™ 4
Hi,In our design we are switching from using an external BLE Module (past) to our own PSoC 4 BLE solution (future) where we used the PSOC withcertifie... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Guys,I need help regarding making MAX17043 to work with my PSoC CY046. So I have some initial code based from this reference which uses arduino ins... Show More
GuNo_288966
PSoC™ 4
I have build several identical custom boards with a CY8C4245AXI. On some boards I notice that the controller does not run as fast as it should.I have ... Show More
udc_3774571
PSoC™ 4
I know there is advDelay(0 ~ 10ms) when I advertise. I want to remove advDelay and advertise at the same interval.Of course I know that advDelay will ... Show More
OtGo_1311741
PSoC™ 4
Hi PSoC Community,I'm working with the firmware of a product we will be launching soon.  We are using PSoC 4 (CY8C4245AZI-473) with internal clock set... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm trying to add a Fixed Stack Bootloader to my Ble applicaiton. I first tried the example from AN97060 and it worked.Now i wanted to extend my... Show More
EyLa_1625036
PSoC™ 4
hello all ,i have the psoc 4 pioneer kit .i am trying to implement an ezi2c slave with 5 registers in it .and i want to write to a specific register f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Hi, I need the C and the header files for MPU-6050 for CY8CKIT-042 PSoC4

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,There is described to be able to use 14-bit Incremental Delta Sigma ADC in Data sheet of Analog coprocessor. Also, I read Analog Coprocessor TRM... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy