Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Rishabh
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello ,  I am trying to send my  data from the encoder to my cy8ckit-043 to check for any errors along with my CRC polynomial. How do I set it up in m... Show More
vegan_electron
PSoC 4 MCU
Dear community members, We use the PWM component with a downstream RC circuit in our design to achieve a clean analog voltage of 0-5V. Unfortunately, ... Show More
Andy_62
PSoC 4 MCU
Until recently the dongle was working quite happily but now something seems to have happened to it. When plugged in to the computer it isn't recognise... Show More
jay_aechh
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, It says in PSoC Creator 4.4 under [Design Wide Resources > System] that"Controls whether or not to reserve pins for debugging. If SWD is selected,... Show More
user_284076
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi,   We want to get below digital circuit running in deep sleep using LFCLK. Is it possible to do that? Document shows  it is not is there any workar... Show More
iammyur
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi. @MotooTanaka @BragadeeshV  How can i use one capsense button with two event . Example if i am pressing capsense for 5 sec it will work for event n... Show More
polluxpolaris
PSoC 4 MCU
Environment: PSoC Creator 4.4, CY8C4147AZI-S465I'm going into the infinite IntDefaultHandler and seeing ENOMEM when calling srand() or rand() without ... Show More
GeFLo
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, The capsense slider of the CY8CKIT-149 is implemented with a Tx  pin , which is required in the  mutual capacitive sensing (CSX) mode. On the P... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC 4 MCU
Dear Sirs and Madams,   We are considering using WDT  function for PSoC4S. I set the "Timer (WDT)" on the "Configure System Clock" screen as shown bel... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, We can see reports of radiated emissions in CapSense on AN64846 and AN85951. Generally, the emission should be large at odd-numbered harmonics ... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors