Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress team,We are using the CY8C4245LQI-483 in our 10 segment slider based LED task lamp. Refer the screen shot for product architectureThese ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi sir,I am trying to install PSoc4 creator 4.1 on 32 bit windows7. but installation getting stuck at license agreement page. after some time it is sh... Show More
ChUn_1138526
PSoC™ 4
I purchase a stack of Cy8CKit-49-42XXX kits about 3 years ago. Originally, I believe I had taken one out of the package, and plugged it in and it work... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
   I am developing a product using the MBR3. The product is looking to sense a user input for (possibly) hours at a time and we want to make sure mode... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,following issue concerns me:Our customers receive .hexfiles from us containing the whole application for an PSOC4. The application contains our ... Show More
AmMa_2724956
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am currently working on HX711 Load Cell Board.I had posted a question about the porting of Arduino library in PSoC last week.I tried porting, ... Show More
sualc_2707881
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,I am interested in having the Fingerprint Scanner module - TTL (GT-521F32) be part of my personal project. However, all codes, librarie... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I cannot get pins 3 and 4 {P5[0] and P5[1]]) to function as digital outputs on the CYBLE-022001-00 BLE Module Development Board.Is there something spe... Show More
AnYo_3398046
PSoC™ 4
Hi All, I have a very (VERY) large scale PSoC 4 based BLE Mesh system. I am using an Android device to send a 40 byte message to one of the nodes, whi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    Is there anyway to have the logic blocks in a PSoc4 generate some form of hardware reset? I am using a PSoc 4200L as a keyboard controller for ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy