Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are trying to read raw capacitance data using a PSoc series 4000 (proto kit CY8CKIT-145-40XX).Reading the manuals (!!!) it is documented a low leve... Show More
StFr_1500916
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone, is it possible to program a Psoc 4 with PSoc Creator without deleting the pair keys? I'm using the CY8CKIT-042 for program/debug.Thank Yo... Show More
mibrc_3372801
PSoC™ 4
I'm bringing up a design that uses a single proximity loop (PS0) to detect if an object is present. The loop is a copper trace on top of a 4 layer PCB... Show More
clco_3695081
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am working on a circuit schematic that needs to include a CYBLE-222014-01 EZ-BLE Module, MPU-9250 IMU, LiPo charging from a micro-usb circuitry t... Show More
WiLe_295706
PSoC™ 4
IRather than polling I2CMasterStatus(),  I would like to define an ISR callback that is called when I2CMasterWriteBuffer() or I2CMasterReadBuffer() ha... Show More
LiFi_1601451
PSoC™ 4
I am using CY8C4125PVS-482Z for cap touch button design. The cap touch button is a water proof design with guard and shield. We want to choose between... Show More
shrac_2642471
PSoC™ 4
Hi Guys, I want to debug WDT Reset issues on Cypress PSoC 4200 BLE device I am using. I want to know that when there is a Watchdog time out reset whic... Show More
LiFi_1601451
PSoC™ 4
I am using CY8C4125PVS-482Z  for waterproof cap touch button design. It is a single button. The button width and length is 11mm. Cypress cap touch des... Show More
KevinR_91
PSoC™ 4
Can Cypress please provide the following properties for the LIN 2.1 interface on PSoC4S Plus??How many elementary parts is the bit divided?How many bi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
From the documentation, i found this recommended layer stackup:1. Cap sensors2. Sense traces3. Hatched ground plane4. PSOC and non-capsense related tr... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy