Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Leo_liu1
PSoC™ 4
你好,1, PSOC4与主芯片之间可以用什么方式进行通信? 我做CapSense,检测到的触摸按键信息怎样传递到主芯片?       2,假设与主芯片之间用IIC通信,PSOC4做主机还是从机?有没有具体的介绍资料呢。谢谢! Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,working with the CYBLE222014-01 and trying to get DFU over UART using an external micro controller. I've been trying to implement the HOST side... Show More
MiBr_1434631
PSoC™ 4
Is there an App Note somewhere that show's a known good layout for a PSoC 4 chip in the 28-SSOP package? I'm looking to use CY8C4245PVI-482. I know so... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hello. I have two lines of code, one is to read a variable and the other is to reset it to zero. The problem is that the variable is only upda... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have made a daughter board that interfaces with a CY8CKit-043 prototype board (Production Product Current Tester).  I am using just three buttons an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are trying to read raw capacitance data using a PSoc series 4000 (proto kit CY8CKIT-145-40XX).Reading the manuals (!!!) it is documented a low leve... Show More
StFr_1500916
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone, is it possible to program a Psoc 4 with PSoc Creator without deleting the pair keys? I'm using the CY8CKIT-042 for program/debug.Thank Yo... Show More
mibrc_3372801
PSoC™ 4
I'm bringing up a design that uses a single proximity loop (PS0) to detect if an object is present. The loop is a copper trace on top of a 4 layer PCB... Show More
clco_3695081
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am working on a circuit schematic that needs to include a CYBLE-222014-01 EZ-BLE Module, MPU-9250 IMU, LiPo charging from a micro-usb circuitry t... Show More
WiLe_295706
PSoC™ 4
IRather than polling I2CMasterStatus(),  I would like to define an ISR callback that is called when I2CMasterWriteBuffer() or I2CMasterReadBuffer() ha... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy