Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello Yugandhar-san,I am sorry.I checked your modified sample code exactly.I found that you have a mistake.If I set red LED only on smartphone, both g... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ 4
Hi @ll,I am pleased to announce that from now the free FORTH Mecrisp-Stellaris in the latest version 2.4.5 for the Eva-Kit-044 with the PSoC cy8c4247a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Make API for VEML6070 UV light ?

JoGr_3357391
PSoC™ 4
There are a number of examples that work OK. Watchdog_PSoc4_Example is a great example on how to set up the WDT, and it dutifully resets the processor... Show More
JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to use the USB HID example and keyboard operation from the project CY8CKIT_046_USB_Mouse but I am having problems with the keyboard LED ou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to make a project where if you press a button once, an LED flashes once. If you press a button twice, an LED flashes twice, and so on and so fo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Background story:  I built a 3d printed excavator arm for my son for christmas a couple years back (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2041143) and he ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, all.I measured ECG using PSoC 5LP. However, since I want to use the Bluetooth function, I  use PSoC 4 BLE now. PSoC 4 BLE has no digital filter. S... Show More
AnMc_1230246
PSoC™ 4
I am using an external RF power amplifier SKY66111-11 which uses two control lines CTX and CRX to switch from TX to RX,I have seen some code which is ... Show More
Leo_liu1
PSoC™ 4
你好,1, PSOC4与主芯片之间可以用什么方式进行通信? 我做CapSense,检测到的触摸按键信息怎样传递到主芯片?       2,假设与主芯片之间用IIC通信,PSOC4做主机还是从机?有没有具体的介绍资料呢。谢谢! Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy