Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

YoDe_1666546
PSoC™ 4
hi i really new to psoc i'm working in a project and i got and error in the design the error is this: Pin guidance unavailable: Resource limit: Maximu... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
hiUsing the free run ADC sequential read, but occasionally get the reading 0xFFFF.using this flow in a loop :ADC_SAR_Seq_1_StartConvert();result = ADC... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello, here I attached my project, im using mpu6050 sensor to run 2 motors. I should control the speed and the direction of the motors but Im struggli... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello, here I attached my project, im using mpu6050 sensor to run 2 motors. I should control the speed and the direction of the motors but Im struggli... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am attempting to install PSOC Creator 4.2 from the Cypress Website, however, the installer stops responding as soon as the License Agreement wind... Show More
LuWi_2084521
PSoC™ 4
We have an application where we need to control several ble devices at the same time. Was looking at the "Time Multiplexed" example in 100 proj/days b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
dear FAE, i have a question for design a 8bit division on psoc4, my design is use a counter to count event from the psoc4's pin, and later use DMA to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm adding the fixed stack bootloader to my application which worked fine so I could build and flash the new project. I'm using the CYBELE-21200... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm trying to send 20 bytes via notification from CYBLE-012011-00  module using an " uart to ble peripheral" project to cySmart app but the 20 byte... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Here is the original thread that addresses this issue.  I2c Issues The issue is marked as answered, but there is no answer to the original question:Ar... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy