Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4

CapSenseの割り込みは、1センサごとのスキャンでの割り込みとなっているようですが、

全センサのスキャンを終えたときに発生する割り込みはありますでしょうか?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
cy8ckit-145-40xx psoc 4000s prototyping kit can't  drive  by  computer Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am working on CYBLE 222014-01 module mounted on my board. I am facing issue with connection establishment between CYBLE 222014-01 and CySmart  Ap... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We have a issue that can not detect the PSoC 4 BLE implemented device again after disconnecting the BLE connection by a smart phone application.We con... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
There are more than a hundred ways to skin a cat and I can see that there might be many more incorrect ways to code RX-ing  bytes with the Cypress PSO... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, first of all: CySmart 1.3 works with CY5677 without any problems...BUT: I try to scan bt-devices with the "api_examples" from "cysmart.zip"-packag... Show More
RoCa_1222471
PSoC™ 4
I'm using PWM_3CMP-v1_00 component (found into community) to control RGB leds but initial drive state of external pin is forced High (1) at power up a... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
We are working on OTA for our current and future products.  One strategy we are considering is programming the EEprom before production with a valid B... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,I'm currently developping a product that includes a CYBLE-202007-01.I am close to the end of development and the question of Radio Qual... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am working its PSOC 3.3 creator, SP 2.The chip I am using is CYBLE 222014-00, Proc BLE family.In the last 2 weeks, I am trying to integrate t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy