Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaPi_1514011
PSoC™ 4
The function CyBle_AesCcmEncrypt has the following parameters:Page 82 of 553 Document Number: 002-25037 Rev. **CYBLE_API_RESULT_T CyBle_AesCcmEncrypt ... Show More
Leo_liu1
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,When I use iic to make psoc4(slave) communicate with main chip(stm32f072),main chip receive iic buffer from psoc4 。When I touch button(such as ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We have a design based on the CY8C4248 and we would like to add file support. I don't see any file system listed in the component catalog window. Is e... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         I am using a CY8C4248LTI-L485 chip to drive an LC circuit to generate a magnetic field. I would like to know the max current I can pull... Show More
DaUt_3924326
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,I'm trying to connect my android phone to a UART_to_BLE_peripheral Project on PRoC BLE device (CYBL10563 - 56LQXI) through Bluetooth conne... Show More
chwa_1570756
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Will PSOC4 sleep,deep sleep or stop  low power management mode influence CPLD logic function?Chris Show More
AnMo_1608231
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,I'm contemplating using CYBLE-212019-00 EZ-BLE™ Creator Module and I'm wondering if there are any manufacturing issues in using this module.... Show More
FNRo_3768601
PSoC™ 4
Is there a way to count the number of BLE Advertisement packets sent out from a broadcaster (PSoC 4 BLE or PSoC 6 BLE) in a given period of time, say ... Show More
PaAr_3783191
PSoC™ 4
With capacitive sensing undergoing such a rapid growth and penetrating more and more industries, it attracts the interest of many engineers with littl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.I encountered the problem describe like the title. I use the PSoC example name "Central and Peripheral" and call the function "CyBle_GapcConnectDev... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy