Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

MiWa_3859701
PSoC™ 4
Hello guys,I know that this a common error when you are working with i2c and already looked through the all mentioned topics here in community.Now abo... Show More
PascalS
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have often seen, that the CyBle_ProcessEvents() function is called in the main loop to process the BLE stack work. But in my situation, the cycle... Show More
brmec_2962686
PSoC™ 4
I have a system where the BLE stack occasionally gets stuck inside of CyBle_GattsWriteRsp(). I've managed to trace the execution until it enters this ... Show More
HaLi_1053816
PSoC™ 4
I am going to build em_eeprom with sflash. I verify the .scat file according datasheet, but can't run at sflash. ( 0x0ffff200 of 4100PS), can't fix ad... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Hello, I am using ASR6501 chip. Do you have a schematic of lora

mapic_4007076
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have a few technical questions in regards of your IO expander chip. Looking closer at the register factory default settings, it appears that from... Show More
alkhc_3773311
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,Could someone please confirm whether or not there are pull-up resistors within the module for this kit. I'm specifically interested in ... Show More
NaAm_1281831
PSoC™ 4
Hello,  Cuurrently we are using the BLE module CYBLE-222014-01 in our design, and now we are looking for discrete BLE chip solution,I thought the IC CYBL10573-56LQXI... Show More
MaMc_3367101
PSoC™ 4
I've created a fresh project based on the fixed stack Bootloader / Bootloadable projects and have an issue with readable data from the UART TX. I've m... Show More
PascalS
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I try to configure a basic (just sleep mode) low power mode for the CYBLE-212006 BLE module. I started with the 100 projects in 100 days Project: "... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy