Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

LuMo_1653921
PSoC™ 4
I am working on a project which requires encrypting data sent and received on UART - atleast AES128, though AES256 is preferred. Is there any open sou... Show More
ofric_1799416
PSoC™ 4
I found the discussion "PSoC4 and PSoC4 BLE IMO accuracy With API-called calibration " but it is locked.It pointed to http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce97601-improving-accuracy-psoc-4-internal-main-oscillator... Show More
rasuc_1688846
PSoC™ 4
I've been told by a Cypress application engineer that the PSOC 4700 can be used to measure the DC current flowing through a wire.  I have read all av... Show More
JoWi_3984961
PSoC™ 4

It gives the wrong result.  Using PSoC 4, one of the EVM units.  Anyone else see it?

ruha_3574251
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am trying to use P6.0/P6.1/P6.2/P6.4  as a SPI slave. But I find I can't select the scb[3].spi_select in Creator. Can anyone help to check th... Show More
hale_3620166
PSoC™ 4
I tried to write a custom hex file (on flash memory of MCU) using the PSoC programmer, but it failed with error:Hex File parsing failure. Unknown reco... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
Having trouble finding info regarding what MCU this package packs?Is it PSoC 4100 BLE or PSoC 4200 BLE or something else?Thanks. Show More
jomac_4032611
PSoC™ 4
I have been trying to pick the best BLE module for my project. I have read quite a few datasheets, app notes and I bought the cyc8ckit-042-ble-a, whic... Show More
FrPo_1282226
PSoC™ 4
FAE in UK?
solved msg Solved
Hi there,I understand that this is a generic question and not specific to BLE/PSoC4, but I'm stuck from weeks now and I need help from Cypress.I have ... Show More
FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 4
Hellotaking as reference the example project for Running Speed and Cadence with PSoC 4 BLE, how would be in real scenario implemented in the hardware,... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy