Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

jota_1397291
PSoC™ 4
Im using the LPComparator PSoC4 Example and i feed a Square wave on Vplus of 200Khz, the interruption seen to make the program crash but when its a si... Show More
kami_4007416
PSoC™ 4
CapSense_1 Page124Open the Tuner Communication Setup dialog from PSoC Creator by selecting Tools > TunerでOpen画面がでるものの、画面内にI2S,UART のResouceが表示されない場合の対... Show More
jokac_4080456
PSoC™ 4
Hey guys, i need help with driver drv8834 using stepper motor(high torque hybrid stepping motor ) and connect  to the psoc4,  i need help with API fun... Show More
ignuc_2410326
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm using 5 pins of Miniprog3 with SWD protocol to program my MCU: CY8C4247AZI-M485 . I'm having trouble programming my MCU with external voltag... Show More
MiEl_3261856
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I use PSOC 4 and i have a few variables that I saving in cy_checksum_exclude section.How can I save the variables in predefined flash addresses onl... Show More
ShYa_3490236
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Please let me know ON-resistance of AMUX without ohm meter of PSoC Creator if possible.Best regards,Shohei Show More
jizh_1737961
PSoC™ 4
I played P4_BLE_FreeRTOS.3.1_SP2 project which developed by Cypress. I found that SW2 can't wake it up when it falls into deep sleep. SW2 can wake it ... Show More
LUBA_1714456
PSoC™ 4
Hello! Sorry if I get directly there, but I have to make a fast offer to a possible customer, where tech. needs are:  Modifying some GAP fields data i... Show More
FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am trying to figure out a few things about the Eddystone beacon service; does each beacon device hold only one URL in the URL frame or can bro... Show More
alkhc_3773311
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,I'm struggling to combine the following two example projects,1- BLE Temperature measurement 2- BLE CapSense_Slider_LEDI'm looking to so... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy