Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
Trying to understand how to deal with these, is it possible to display or print the contents of the RPA list, the Bonded devices list or the whitelist... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
I have a PSoC4 BLE acting as a peripheral server to an iPad client central device.  I want to bond the two devices and permit only one iPad to connect... Show More
RARA_2227736
PSoC™ 4
Hi i want to interface 240x320 display with ST7789 driver with spi mode. is it possible to use the code ILI9340 example code?if there is any example c... Show More
cral_3741361
PSoC™ 4
Hello all, I am using a 11 nema stepper motor and I am trying to drive it using the DRV8834. I have never used a stepper motor in any project. can any... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
When setting as follows, a signal of 100% duty is output from Line.It does not seem to be compare at all, but is there a problem in operation? Show More
TaeY_56
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,현재 저는 CapSense component에 대해서 공부중입니다.CapSense component의 configuration 관련해서 질문이 있습니다.Widget Hardware Parameter중에 Scan Resolution이 뭔가요 ?감사합니다. Show More
ViDv_264506
PSoC™ 4
Hi, please can you tell me HOW or WHERE to set Flash wait states to " 1 " for frequencies 48 MHzThanksViktor Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Our customer evaluates PSoC4S(CY8C4045AZI). In system tab of PSoC Creator, there is a cell to input VDD voltage.(below figure)They found that rawcount... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4

Can I see the value of CheckSum for the LIN_Slave module?

jazhc_4071291
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everybody: 1 there is something wrong when We try  to download Hex file into mcu .can  you tell me what's wrong like that? 2  failed twice: wind... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy