Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

baye_4029466
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm using PSOC4 on my project.I have a DC motor connected to a PWM (through H bridge) and the motor axle is connected to encoder that is counting t... Show More
simcc_1526081
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to check the contents of the user programmable flash on startup as a basic integrity check.The plan was to perform a 32-bit checksum on th... Show More
secic_4090646
PSoC™ 4
I built the BOARD which contains the attached wiring diagramIf I connect only the CYBLE-022001-00 module to the programming connectorCN8, the componen... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
hello,My device holds a Bootloader that loads first and then loads the Bootloadable.My goal is to create a Bootloader that can determine if the BootLo... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Below, the same sentences are written in English and Japanese. ・EnglishI want to identify the cause of the error when a reception error occurs in LIN ... Show More
almc_4008691
PSoC™ 4
Hey,I began to design my proximity sensor with the example with Capsense CSD v2.60 but it seems that the Capsense v6 more recent.Then I wonder if it's... Show More
buhec_4026226
PSoC™ 4
To install Psoc 4.2 creator, what to choose install with Custom, Remove, or Repair?Is it normal to install everytime, or should the software stays on ... Show More
pemic_632601
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am trying to program the CY8C4245 via SWD interface.I implement it in accordance with the programming specifications document https://www.cypress.com/file/136281/download... Show More
EsSe_4102431
PSoC™ 4
HI ,I am trying to use Magsens to develop a linear position sensor. Since the Magsense does not support linear sition application, I have to decode th... Show More
MikeAustin
PSoC™ 4
I have an ADC SAR with two analog inputs:A slowly varying signal (its basically a 50Hz AC voltage that is always present on the relevant input) that I... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy