Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Below, the same sentences are written in English and Japanese.・EnglishI will use a shield for waterproofing.How much area can a single shield terminal... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Below, the same sentences are written in English and Japanese.・EnglishHave specifications for PSoC initialization time, transition time to SleepMode?・... Show More
nkin_2927171
PSoC™ 4
IC : CY8C4245AXI-483for testing i take 2 capsense and 4 led,toggle LED when I touch.if i use CapSence CSD [v2.60] then all work fine.#include "project... Show More
alkhc_3773311
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,I'm trying to combine 3 aspects from different example projects into one  project. - RGB control - Battery level measurement - Temperat... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Below, the same sentences are written in English and Japanese.・EnglishAN 88619 PSoC 4 Hardware Design Considerations states "large sink current".What ... Show More
ViIo_2820506
PSoC™ 4
In case of VDDA >> VDDD is it possible to separate analog supply from digital one e.g connecting VDDA to 5V and then derive 1.8V VDDD with a dc/dc con... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Below, the same sentences are written in English and Japanese.・EnglishThe proximity sensor is planned to be used in the pattern (a)"Bar Proximity Sens... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I want to use PSOC4 BLE for Liquid Water Level Detection Sensor controller and want to know how long it will work on standard 9V battery ? Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
I am implementing the Dynamic Broadcaster, and can see that the buffers for the CYBLE_GAPP_DISC_MODE_INFO_T advertData shows the correct data has been... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Using EZ-BLE 4100 and GPIO P1(0) configured as pulled-down normally-low input with interrupt set to rising edge and attached to an isr component which... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy