Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

gesac_4265536
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am a junior developer I just get started with CySmart app because I want to create a simple android app that will only update on bootloader. So ... Show More
yepac_4276556
PSoC™ 4
I'm using CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A.I made a project and build with no error. But if I want to Program, select debug target is empty. How can I do? Show More
JoWi_3984961
PSoC™ 4
Is there any difference between zero and onewhen it comes to setting the  buffered compare registerof the PSoC 4 Timer Counter Pulse Width Modulator (... Show More
user_4270881
PSoC™ 4
Now i am going to develop a  Capacitive Touch Sensor, here i want to use a metal as over layer , is it possible ?  Show More
shdhc_2578096
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am setting BLE device as a GAP peripheral and trying to pair with Cysmart app.Pairing is not working.security setting are : mode 1 | unauthentica... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I was investigating in the community about the boot time for PSoC4.PSoC Boot Time Then I found the above information of KBA.The resource for this i... Show More
ZhangSteven_IFX
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am trying to perform a non-blocking emulated EEPROM using P4000S, because code example em_EEPROM is calling blocking write row, not non-blocking ... Show More
DaM__2104136
PSoC™ 4
Hi,We are updating the firmware of our product that uses a BLE module (CYBLE-212019-00 / CYBLE-212020-01) connected to a host processor, controlled vi... Show More
AlTe_4253701
PSoC™ 4
Why I can not write to Tech support.I purchased a CY8CKIT PSoc Creator 4.2 say the device was recognized but I can program , The kit is new why ? Show More
AlTe_4253701
PSoC™ 4
We are using CY8C5888LTI-LP097 controller and we need to implement USB  to SPI via USB HID, I wonder if I can get the source code for AN14558 App Note... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy