Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
HIEncountered this rare behavior in some of my devices running PSoC BLE 4200.After sending the ACD module to sleep using  XXX_Sleep()On wakeup, using ... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,We know that the vref voltage of PSoC4000S CapSense Component depends on the VDDA voltage in Electrical Specifications ofthe CapSense component ... Show More
FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 4
Dear all,I 'd like to read characteristic value (say a sensor) from any of the peripheral devices according to their store address.In a similar method... Show More
wahac_1559361
PSoC™ 4
I can read hex file by programmer from  flash, and compare it with the original, and find that the difference is  in hex file all capital letters chan... Show More
JuIn_1625121
PSoC™ 4
1)Why don't Flat spots occur when PRS is used?Please tell this mechanism.2)Why will the system use a direct clock as sense clock source that drives FS... Show More
Doorknob
PSoC™ 4
I am having a heck of a time trying to clear an interrupt using the timer function on a TCPPWM component.  The API states to use void ISR_ClearPending... Show More
BrKu_1344346
PSoC™ 4
Our customer want to do underfill process in their PCB, could you help confirm the material is OK or not.1.     Zymet X2821 ?2.     Fuji UF317H ?If no... Show More
AaHo_4159591
PSoC™ 4
We've noticed that the CCCD values don't get reset with each new connection as required by the core spec (Vol 3, part G, 3.3.3.3). We are not using bo... Show More
srko_2574741
PSoC™ 4
hi,i'm facing the issue with ble signed write command.please some one cane help me regarding this issue. Show More
sapc_3956266
PSoC™ 4
We are testing DATA over BLE.  it was running properly.now we increased the payload size from 180 to 240 bytes at the android application end.  it sto... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy