Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 4
What does tcpwm.line[4]:0 mean?I wonder about [4] and :0 .It seems that [4] means TCPWM block number (0 to 4), but I don't know about :0.Please let me... Show More
FrPo_1282226
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,is theCY8C4145LQI-PS433 supported by PSoC creator?I can't find from the device selector...thanks,Francescohttps://www.cypress.com/part/cy8c4145lqi-ps433#quality-and-rohs Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone, i am with a problem in the hour to add some files in my project. For examplo: I wanna add the file "bcc425UART.c" and "bcc425UART.h" i... Show More
AnSa_1225656
PSoC™ 4
This is a followup question to a previous question about timeouts on attribute writes.  Turns out the timeouts are happening because the stack is fail... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    Associated with my other posting about clock behavior, how exactly do you use the ECO clock as an input to a timer?    If I select HFCLK as the ... Show More
FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 4
Hellocan anyone confirm that PSoC 4 BLE can run central and peripheral roles simultaneously, meaning without switching from one to the other?If yes, d... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Below, the same sentences are written in English and Japanese.・EngilshThe "Hardware scan time" is displayed on the CapSense component setting screen.D... Show More
jaatc_1773026
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. I've been developing with PSOC for a while now for a whole bunch of projects however ... Show More
shdhc_2578096
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am configuring Bluetooth profile. BLE device has got data to transfer it to app.But same time App is sending various commands and based on those... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
HIEncountered this rare behavior in some of my devices running PSoC BLE 4200.After sending the ACD module to sleep using  XXX_Sleep()On wakeup, using ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy