Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,If the PSoC4000S for CapSense can not powered off, we would like to restart CapSense on a regular basis.If CapSens_Start() function is restarted... Show More
srko_2574741
PSoC™ 4

Hi dear Cypress,

Please, let me know about this.

Thanks

David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
      when i use pos4 to driver button , thre seting is below , the button just get the the zero, not get the one ,i check the io ,it change from3.3 t... Show More
masu_1341616
PSoC™ 4
About CY8CMBR3108S programmingCY8CMBR3108S have some N/A register. When we try to program from host using HEX file.We can see the value for all of reg... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress Q1)Could you please let us know current consumption of inductive sensor(PSoC4700S)?Is there general current consumption data at some mod... Show More
pasac_4169811
PSoC™ 4
Hi, so I am trying to implement the deep sleep function into the "dynamic broadcaster projekt" which I modified.I think I implemented the deepsleep fu... Show More
RaMe_1910901
PSoC™ 4
Re: PSoC Creator  3.3 CP3 (3.3.0.9604)TopDesign.cydsn > BLE_MODULE > Built-in says     CY_MAJOR_VERSION = 3     CY_MINOR_VERSION = 10CyBle_GetStackLib... Show More
Robin_Peng
PSoC™ 4
我们有个空调触摸面板的项目,想用Cypress的触摸,需求是要用到6个触摸按键,另外需要带UART口,引脚不要太多,面板要做小一点,请推荐下,谢谢! Show More
Robin_Peng
PSoC™ 4

我们用CY8C4146做风机驱动项目,是带PFC的,PFC的电路已经有一路直流母线电压检测了,MCU那侧还需要直流母线电压检测么,还是说可以共用一路?请帮助支持下,谢谢!

RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Please answer below. The same question is written in English and Japanese. ・EnglishIs there a limit to the slope of the input voltage to IO?・Japanese(... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy