Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

FlKr_2647891
PSoC™ 4
Sometimes the Capsense slider skips some values, so it is not possible to get every step in the resolution even with slow and gentle fingermovement. S... Show More
KeTa_1341526
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I want to know the status of each SWD port in the setting that enables SWD port in PSoC4.The attached image was considered based on the followin... Show More
anpa_4312256
PSoC™ 4
I am using PSOC4 CY8C4041LQI for Capsense keypad application and it is communicating with Nordic Controller over I2C. CY8C4041LQI is a I2C slave devic... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello. Q1)Is there PSoC4S sample project using guard sensor?Please provide it if there is it. Q2)Could you please let us know FW development procedure... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,We would like to reset if the program is jumped to the unused flash area.Do you have any good ideas about that?Best regards,Yocchi Show More
JoZh_4299466
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm using PSOC4 SAR ADC sequencer block and I don't understand how the two averaging modes (accumulate vs fixed resolution) work. What I'm trying ... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I tried whether Program counter is jumped to Hard Fault or NMI if PSoC4S runs in the unused flash area like "Execution of an Undefinded instruct... Show More
FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 4
Hellowhat BLE event is representing code 0x10012 ?I am using a PSOC 6 with the PDL middleware library, in the file cy_ble_stack.h the general events l... Show More
TyFo_1975986
PSoC™ 4
I'm working on a project where we have 6 CapSense buttons. Our pads consist of an outer ring and a center pad with a metal dome on the outside ring. D... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy