Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
What is the part number of the micro 10pin cable in the mini prog 3, we are trying to match up the mating connector, but the part number is not listed... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
Hi,We are considering the use of ECO for PSoC4L.When I was searching for materials on the website of Cypress, I found the corresponding AN95089.AN9508... Show More
IsPe_4308616
PSoC™ 4
We have some BLE device with 2 services1.  notify on change  when (measure or other action)2. FOTA upgrade device on the airFOTA service is hidden unt... Show More
EyGe_3183606
PSoC™ 4
Hello,In our project we encountered the following errors:CYBLE_GAP_AUTH_ERROR_AUTHENTICATION_TIMEOUTand CYBLE_GAP_AUTH_ERROR_LINK_DISCONNECTEDIn both ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    My project is to display, in different formats, the results of the A/D conversion. I cannot display the result in decimal format (floating poin... Show More
YoSe_2611001
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am using CYBLE-222014-01 for my project.My customer is complaining about a pairing issue on Windows 10.Security connection with Bluetooth devi... Show More
TaGe_4284161
PSoC™ 4

I use CY8C4247LQI-BL483 56-QFN. I updated the components but it still shows me, that its incompatible.

ПетарПетровић
PSoC™ 4
I need help in what im doing wrongCan i skip silicon id check? Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 4
So, i'm trying to make a program with a OpAmp, but i don't know if i doing this program correctly. How to use the OpAmp in the code, i mean, how to st... Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone, I have a problem in the hour to get the build in this problem. Someone can help me to get the solutions?Follows the attachment. Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy