Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DeTo_1826166
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I came here again and need some help after multiples workarounds..The goal is to command a device ( a motorized door) with smartphones.The smart... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Please answer below. The same question is written in English and Japanese. ・EnglishThis connector is used by connecting the XRES terminal on the MinPr... Show More
GuoXiangH_21
PSoC™ 4
Dears:     customer use PSOC as main controller,and they need to modify the SCB bandrate when running application      do we have the API can fit the ... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 4
Have any examples been created that use a curved metal overlay over a curved inductive sensor?I’d like to modify a broom handle that can detect the pr... Show More
SaBh_1180281
PSoC™ 4
We started developing Capacitive Fingerprint sensor module with CY8C4127LQI-BL483 chip, we have ADH make Capacitive FPsensor HF108 & supporting source... Show More
GrWa_2302706
PSoC™ 4
Hi I see the picture from PSoC 4 CapSense Design Guide. It seems putting many vias on the ground plane. May I know what's the function of that? Is it ... Show More
tsch_4358676
PSoC™ 4

How to set psoc creator4.0 the tool box to code size optimize.

XiaoPing_Yang
PSoC™ 4
Hi Sir,     Which doctument have the memory map of CY8C4146AZI-S423? The memory map is not in its datasheet.     Thanks. Show More
User84021
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am trying to dynamically update the advertising packets sent by my PSoC 4 device in the "Central and Peripheral" project. I have seen the fol... Show More
CrBo_4345596
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm using a CYBLE-212006-1 module, I need to set the LE power in DUT mode to perform validation tests. I tried the HCI_VENDOR_SET_TX_PWR command... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy